Tuesday, May 27, 2008

a look back at my twenties ...

I thought this was appropriate, seeing as I have only three days left in my twenties ...

4 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1) Just finished my freshman year at USC, living back at home.
2) Working at Duerr Evaluation.
3) Hanging out with Miko and her neighbors at Pomona West.
4) Buying clothes for sorority rush.

4 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1) Thanking god I wasn't laid off in the budget crunch!
2) Missing Joe who was in Mexico playing baseball for the summer.
3) Interviewing potential roommates ... hello Amanda!
4) Celebrating my birthday at Sing-Sing.

4 Things I did yesterday
1) Cleaned up after our party.
2) Wondered who stole money from Allison and I (no joke!).
3) Had sushi with Amanda and planned our fall vacation - Greece or Agentina???
4) Laundry-city.

4 Shows I like to watch
1) Conan O'Brien
2) Top Chef
3) Dirty Jobs
4) Talk Soup

4 Things I Like to Do
1) Spinning!
2) Read books.
3) Travel
4) Hang out with Baby Jack.

1 comment:

Michael Ejercito said...

Life moves pretty fast. Doesn't it?