Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sick leave

I haven't been blogging for awhile as I was fairly certain I was going to die from a nasty bout with the flu. I had it, it went away, and then it got mad at me for not taking good care of myself, and came back even stronger the second time. This time, I am taking very good care of myself ... mainly in preparation for my upcoming weekend ... seeing Tainted Love in San Francisco with my sisters ... three of my absolute favorite things in the world all combined into one.

So for now, this Facebook-esque questionnaire will have to suffice ...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I am named "after" Andrea Sterjne Goodman, mother of Carrie "The Girl" Stjerne. Andy is a pretty good namesake, she's creative, loyal, loving, pretty ... and silly!

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This weekend when sick, I was so frustrated!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?If you like the handwriting of a seventh-grade girl writing a love letter to the JV quarterback, then yes, yes I do.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast beef or prosciutto.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, but I want them SOOOOO bad. For now, I entertain myself with Jack and Kate.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, but maily because I give good presents to my friends.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? What's sarcasm?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would actually rather skydive ... bungee jumping seems brutal on the body, very jerky.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? The only tie shoes I wear are my tennies and no, I do not.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip :) But it has to be green, not white ice cream.

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Sadly, whether or not they have a wedding ring on. And by "they" I mean guys.

14. RED OR PINK? Red all the way!

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I see the world in black and white.

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom and sisters because they seem so far away ... and Sade-Doggy-Dogg. She was a good dog ;)

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Haven't really thought about it ...

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing brown ballet flats with brown Banana Republic pants.

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Dwight Yoakam on the iPod!

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pennzoil Yellow.

21. FAVORITE SMELLS? Coconut and vanilla. And babies ... when they are clean and in their jammies.

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Felicia.

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent it to me, but my sister Lindsay posted it, so no, no I do not.

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? TROJAN FOOTBALL BABY!

25. HAIR COLOR? I just had it highlighted tonight, so it's technically brown, but has a lot of blonde added in.

26. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, reading glasses.

28. FAVORITE FOODS? Thai.

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Hmm, neither. I like realistic endings.

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Seen it before, but Once.

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown and beige striped sweater.

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses all the way!

34. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not applicable.

35. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?Again, not applicable.

36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Tsarina's Daughter. Historical book about Russia's Romanov family.

37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Niners.

38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Without a Trace.

39. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Summer afternoon wind blowing through pine trees, and being asleep in a tent, and hearing a boat come across the water in the early morning.

40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones.

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Thailand.

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can talk in a Scottish accent.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sacramento (Sutter Memorial), California

44. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Your mom's.

No comments: