Sunday, February 3, 2008

viva mexico!

It's been pouring rain all night here in southern California ... you would think I would mind, but I don't because I have a nice Puerto Vallarta tan! Diana and I returned home from our spur-of-the-moment trip to PV and we had a great time. We stayed at Pueblo Bonita's all-inclusive resort and were very happy with it. It was smaller than the other resorts I've stayed at, but still had plenty of activities, a huge pool, and a very large beach area, complete with palapas, that we laid on every day:


We truly did nothing ... ate, drank, read our books, kayaked, swam, and napped. One day we did walk a few miles up the beach to a flea market, that turned out to be lame, but the walk was pretty:


Our one excusion was a zip-line, canopy tour in the mountains. It was SO fun! There were a lot of things to remember, but after the first two lines, both Diana and I had it under control. I highly recommend trying it out, unless you are afraid of heights ... when you are in between lines, you and your entire group stands on a tiny platform high in the trees, yikes! I don't have any pictures yet, but will post some as soon as we get them.


All in all, it was a nice, quick trip ... enough to tide me over until Germany/Amsterdam this fall. Adios!






1 comment:

Michael Ejercito said...

It must have felt great going out at night with a sleeveless top.

Where I am, it is still cold at night.