Monday, January 4, 2010

home SWEET home!

Okay, so clearly I have been slacking on the blog-front, but honestly, I have a good excuse! I MOVED :)

This move has been a long time coming, but now that is has arrived, it is a welcome change, although I only moved about 5 blocks away. I now live in a gorgeous complex complete with ocean views, pool, spa, game room, etc. Oh, and did I mention I now live ALONE???!!!

I promise to be better about posting, but for now, here is my decorating work so far ... still a ways to go, but making progress every day!
Kitchen Before

Kitchen After

Dining Room Before

Dining Room After

Living Room After (for some reason, no before pictures)

3 comments:

Michael Ejercito said...

Great place!

Do not get bored with living alone.

Becky said...

It must be nice to have your own place!

Becky said...

I hope you enjoy your new space!