Sunday, January 18, 2009

off to the movies!

Each year at this time, I try to see as many Golden Globe/Academy Award nominated films as possible. This year I am especially excited about my "challenge" because so many of the movies really appeal to me. So far I have seen:
Happy Go Lucky
Milk
The Wrestler
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Slumdog Millionaire
Rachel Getting Married
The Reader
In Bruges

Left on my list are:
Last Chance Harvey (seeing tomorrow)
Doubt
Revolutionary Road
Frost/Nixon
I've Loved You So Long
Gran Torino

Sorry, but I refuse to see The Changeling ... I literally cannot watch Angelina Jolie. Sorry Clint!

2 comments:

Michael Ejercito said...

I have not been to the theater since watching Iron Man last year.

Becky said...

So jealous that you get to see so many movies! I really want to see Revolutionary Road as well.